Tuesday, April 28, 2009

la musica

hey friend,
i have discovered 2 things about myself this week:
1. i love some Sufjan Stevens
2. i love some Jose Gonzalez.

look them up...thank me later :)

there's been lots of photos this week!
maybe not lots that were taken, but lots that were finally finished by myself.
i did have the opportunity to take photos of the lovely Bush children and was also able to do maternity photos for 2 of the coolest people i know (Jeremy and Meredith)!
here are a few different sessions in no particular order...


the beginning of May starts the wedding season for me!
i am very blessed to have some awesome people ask me to do their photos...
i will actually be photographing a fellow photographer's wedding (no pressure). he has given me complete freedom...however, i will be carrying around about 6 different cameras. haha. no - really.

have an awesome week! 
i am headed to the beach tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment